When you become a member of BHive, you agree to the following, but they can be summed up in one word: “care". If you care for the space, and care for others we should be good!
BHive Member Agreement
In become a member of BHive WorkSpace, I agree:
TO RESPECT THE SPACE
- To clean up after myself.
- To take care of the WorkSpace and pay for anything I misuse.
- To leave the WorkSpace at closing time.
- To not bring children or pets into the space.
- To not hold BHive responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
TO RESPECT OTHERS
- To respect the privacy of others & not interrupt them during their work-time.
- To not act in a manner that could be considered abusive.
- To leave others' belongings alone.
- To not open doors for anyone so as to maintain a safe and private workspace (Members who cannot get access must reach out to management).
So we can adequately care for all members, please note that failure to act in accordance with the Member Agreement will result in cancellation of your Member account and you will lose access to the space.
If you observe a fellow member abusing any of these rules, please contact management immediately at email@example.com